About This Project
Digital recruitment campaign for mReady
Client: mReady, Android and iOS design, development and consultancy company.
Project: Digital recruitment campaign & employer branding.
50% recruitment, 50% brand awareness. We were asked to help our client find new iOS & Android programmers and gain a better position in the market. Being a rather small company, one of the biggest challenges they have in terms of human resources is attracting better programmers than their main competitors: The big corporations.
We created the mReady Vitamin, for daily administration at the mReady office. You can order it on a specially created landing page by completing a series of tests, aimed to prescore programmers and increase interest while adding a coolness factor.
The communication campaign was supported by a series of visuals conveying anti-corporation messages and a PR campaign (50+ organic industry mentions and 200+ organic social media mentions). After the campaign the client managed to hire 3 more new colleagues.
- The coolest hobby? Overtime. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The best contraception? A job in a big office building. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The longest city-break? The weekend at the office. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The fanciest fashion accessory? The badge. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The most trending resort? Pipera (the biggest center in Bucharest). Is this all you can do? Join us.
The campaign was nominated for best Special Campaign @Webstock Awards
Campaign concept and implementation (copy + art)
Campaign Landing page
PR & Communication campaign
Who’s behind the project:
Claudiu Jojatu as Digital Consultant
If you want to work with us on a similar project, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.