Digital recruitment campaign for mReady
About This Project
Digital Recruitment Campaign For MReady
mReady is an Android and iOS design, development, and consulting company.
50% recruitment, 50% brand awareness. We were asked to help our client find new iOS & Android programmers and gain a better position in the market. Being a rather small company, one of the biggest challenges they have in terms of human resources is attracting better programmers than their main competitors: the big corporations.
Got too much on your digital marketing plate?
We can help with that.
We created the mReady Vitamin, for daily administration at the mReady office. You can order it on a specially created landing page by completing a series of tests, aimed at prescoreing programmers and increasing interest while adding a “coolness” factor.
The communication campaign was supported by a series of visuals conveying anti-corporation messages and a PR campaign (50+ organic industry mentions and 200+ organic social media mentions). After the campaign, the client managed to hire 3 more new colleagues.
- The coolest hobby? Overtime. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The best contraception? A job in a big office building. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The longest city-break? The weekend at the office. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The fanciest fashion accessory? The badge. Is this all you can do? Join us.
- The most trending resort? Pipera (the biggest center in Bucharest). Is this all you can do? Join us.
The campaign was nominated for best Special Campaign at the Webstock Awards
- Campaign concept and implementation (copy + art)
- Campaign Landing page
- Supporting materials
- PR & Communication campaign
Who’s behind the project:
Claudiu Jojatu as Digital Strategy Consultant
Cristina Tupita as Head of Creative